There are many things that you need to take into consideration when you want to clean your car engine including how to clean it and what the best car wash soap to use is.
In fact, when you are out there looking of the best car wash solution to buy, you might be overwhelmed by a lot of choices you might have. Before you finally come to the final decision of what cleaners you want to use to wash your car, first you should read the review below to learn about what features you need to consider and the types of products you should have in order to make the most informed choice.
Can I use dish washing solution to wash my car?
It might be a little surprise for you to know that there are around half of the car users in America who often wash their car with dish washing solution. I can understand why they do so as the mixture of dishwasher and water can bring out a lot of foam and bubble and clean your car very effectively.
However, dish washing solution also takes away the protective coat of your car’s engine and makes it more vulnerable to dirt and other harmful elements later on.
That is the reason why I recommend you that you should not wash the engine of your car with dish washing cleaner. There is a plentiful amount of car cleaner for you to choose from on the markets, which are designed specifically for the job.
Let’s have a look at features of a good carwash solution you can use to wash your car:
- You should buy a product which comes in form of concentration. You can save a lot of money this way and you can also mix the solution with water in whatever ratio you prefer.
- In addition, you should buy all purpose engine cleaner so that you can use it for several parts of your engine.
- A good and soft cleaner would not leave any form of white residue after you clean.
- After you bring a product home, before you use it, make sure you read and follow the instructions of the manufacturer which are probably stated on the label.
Moving to the next section, I will discuss a little bit more about engine dressing. Many people believe that having a good car cleaner is enough for the engine of your car. However, it is not enough. You should also use engine dressing for various reasons below.
Here are some good reasons why you should apply an engine dressing to your car:
- Cleaning your car engine can help you get rid of dirt and debris. However, in order to help it gain a shiny good looking car, you should apply an engine dressing to make it shine.
- In addition, applying an engine dressing can help you to bring back the outlook of the engine that it used to be when you first bought your car.
- Finally, applying a coating of engine dressing can help you to add extra layer of protection to the engine of your car. It would then help to act a barrier to dirt and debris and prevent them from absorbing deeply into the interior parts of the engine. It would then make it easier for you the next time when you have to clean the engine of your car.
Tips to use an engine dressing:
- You can buy aerosol engine dressing. However, it is quite flammable so you need to store and use it away from any source of fire and be very careful around it.
- You should only apply the dressing to the engine of your car when it is completely dry.
Overall, having the right car wash soap and engine dressing is very crucial if you want to clean the engine of your car thoroughly and add extra protection to it. That is the reason why I think you should spend time and effort to search for the best one you can use for your car. As long as you are able to find a suitable product of car cleaner along with the right tips and techniques, I am sure that your car will be kept cleaning all the time and hence can last for a very long time.
Careyourcars.com – a website with easy tips to help you Care Your Car. As you see, this is at simple sight: To become a reliable resource where all of you can join and learn how to care your cars; You can find here Best Products, which are needed for your cars…